Non-Profit Community Booth
The Market has booth space available for non-profits on many market days during the season. Because we have limited space, we give priority to organizations that most closely reflect our mission, such as organizations promoting local farming, nutrition and health, sustainability, buying locally, or supporting our local community.
Community booth guidelines:
- Organizations can conduct outreach at the booth and pass out their materials.
- Fundraising and selling products are not permitted.
How to reserve community booth space
- Organizations are responsible for bringing their own canopies, weights, tables, and chairs and complying with all Market rules.
- The booth fee for the Market day is $15.
- There is NO $35 New Vendor Application Fee required to reserve a community booth.
- Whether you are new to the Market, or renewing for 2024, please fill out a vendor application.
Applications for the community booth will be accepted, but due to limited marketplace space, we may not be able to accommodate all requests. Thank you for your interest in conducting outreach at the Proctor Farmers’ Market.