Music & Events at the Market
Enjoy local music and entertainment at the farmers’ market each week
- Music @ The Market Booth Space is available on Saturdays year-round from 11AM-1PM.
- Performance date(s) will be provided on a space available basis.
- As always, we ask that the music be kept appropriate for a farmers market, and the sound be at a reasonable level so that Vendors are able to communicate with their customers.
What we provide:
- 10X10′ Canopy w/ 6′ table
- Sound system (if requested)
- Electrical outlet
- Music guests are paid for a two- hour performance from 11AM-1PM:
- $85 for one performer
- $170 for two or more performers.
- Tip jars are welcome.
Balloon artists and street performers
You must sign up at the Market Info Booth to perform within the Market. Limit 1 artist at a time. Limit 2 hours per day per person or group. Amplification devices are prohibited.
Proctor Business District Events
Several events are hosted each year in the heart of the Proctor District, where the farmers’ market is located. If it’s happening on a Saturday, plan to make a day of all of the activity!