Thank you for your interest in conducting outreach at the Proctor Farmers’ Market.
The Farmers’ Market has one booth space available for non-profits on many market days during the season. Because we have only one space, we give priority to organizations that most closely reflect our mission, such as organizations promoting local farming, nutrition and health, buying locally, or supporting our local community.
Organizations may reserve the booth for one market day each season. If space allows, the same organization may be able to reserve the booth for two market days.
Guidelines for use of the Community
- Your organization must be a non-profit.
- Organizations can conduct outreach at the booth and pass out their materials.
- Fundraising and selling products are not allowed.
- Organizations are responsible for bringing their own canopies, tables and chairs and complying with all Market rules.
- The booth fee is $15.
- A Community Booth Application, showing your requested date(s) is required:
- Click on "Vendors" (upper left on this page)
- Then click on "Become A Vendor," and follow complete directions on how to submit your 2017 Application and booth fee payment.
Interested in hosting the Kid's Booth Space? Click on the "Kid's Page" for complete details.
Karen Bowes, Market Manager